Ref-1137 Supertite Universal Epoxy KIT 8oz- clear Slow Cure (1-2hrs)
Ref-1137 Supertite Universal Epoxy KIT 8oz- Ultra-Clear Slow Cure (1-2hrs)
UNIVERSAL EPOXY KIT - CLEAR 8Oz., Super Strong for bonding 2 surfaces together 1:1 mix ratio with an Ultra Clear Finish and Crystalized look. Lower Viscosity for Thin application that allows users greater surface area applications. Precision Nozzles and Closable Caps.
High Temp Resistance: +450 Fahrenheit
- Clean all surfaces to be bonded. Roughen surfaces to create a micro grooved surface, wipe clean & dry surfaces.
- Measure & mix equal parts of epoxy resin & hardener into a paper/plastic cup. Mix & stir with a plastic or wood stick for 3 minutes.
- Apply mixed epoxy to surfaces to be bonded. Pro Tip: Use the least amount as possible, apply a thin sheen on a prescribed area.
- Apply pressure as needed & clamp bond if needed for project.
- Surfaces can be manipulated within 30-60 minutes prior to setting. Maximum resistance is obtained after 24 hours.
- Store at room temperature away from sunlight. Colder temperatures increase set time. Warmer Temperatures decrease set time. Pro Tip: use a small hair dryer on low setting about 12" from surface to decrease set time.